Most frequent questions and answers
- How can I access the videos I purchase?
- How can I update my email address?
- How can I log into TheBitcoinAcademy.io site? (new site info)
- Can I share my account with family or friends?
- How to use TheBitcoinAcademy.net affiliate program
- Top 25 Report – The Process & How To View
- How can I add or update my profile picture on your sites?
- Let’s go over the differences between all the websites. (new site info)
- Update on the new .io site (new site info)
- My friend forgot to click on the affiliate link, can I still get credit after the fact?
- I forgot to use a discount code during my order placement. Can I get credit or a refund for the value of that discount I missed?
- How do I reset my password?
- I never receive a “Lost Password” email when I request one from your website. Why is that?
Below is a link to a downloadable FAQs put together from Telegram Team. If you feel that this has helped and supported you, please support them by using the Referral link provided in the document.
1. How can I access the videos I purchased?
2. How can I update my email address?
3. How can I log into TheBitcoinAcademy.io site?
4. Can I share my account and the information from TheBitcoinAcademy.net or TheBitcoinAcademy.io with family and friends?
Here is what Jay’s answer is.
- Yes, if you live in the same household (physical space), you can share with other members of your household.
- No, if you don’t live in the same household (physical space), you cannot share this information with another person even if they are family and or friends.
5. How to use TheBitcoinAcademy.net affiliate program
6. Top 25 Report – The Process & How To View
7. How can I add or update my profile picture on your sites?
Our site does not store your profile icons locally. By default, WordPress uses Gravatar service to display the user’s profile picture. The profile picture is based on the user’s email address. If the user does not have a gravatar account then the profile picture will display a default image placeholder which is called “Mystery Man”.
Visit Gravatar site and sign into it with your WordPress.com account. You can find the Sign In button in the top right corner of the site header. If you don’t have a WordPress.com account then you need to create one which is absolutely free and will take a few minutes.
Note, your gravatar is associated with an email address you have in your WordPress dashboard under the Users section. So, make sure your WordPress.com account has the email address as your user of your WordPress site.
Once the Sign In button is clicked, you will see either a sign in form or an approval form. The approval form appears when you are already logged into WordPress.com system. The sign in form appears when WordPress.com cannot locate you as a logged in user in the system.
If you see the approval form then click Approve to order to navigate to your Gravatar home page and start uploading your profile picture.
If you have got a regular sign in form then enter either your email address or username in the form field and then click Continue to visit Gravatar main page where you will be able to manage your gravatars.
Now, you can select an email address for which you want to update your profile picture, and then click Add a new image link at the bottom of the page to upload an image. Follow directions that site gives you during the upload process.
Once the image is selected and cropped, and the image rating is set, you should see your new profile picture. Sometimes, Gravatar might show your old image even if a new image has been uploaded. In this case, you need to log out of Gravatar to clear its cache and see your recent changes.
8. Let’s go over the difference between all the websites.
I’ve had quite a few questions that have been answered in other videos, that I hope this video answers. I’d watch it now because if you ask a question that’s answered here, I’ll be suggesting you watch the video to help you with your question.
1. I answer all emails. If you get an auto reply from the ticketing system, I got your email. If you don’t receive a reply from me, check your spam box.
2. The following sites have different purposes and are NOT linked together. If you have a login from one, it will not work on the others
3. You can NOT purchase a membership on the .io site until May 5th. You will need to click on a link from within the Patreon site to access the correct discounted order form on thebitcoinacademy.io. This link will be password protected, so please expect that.
9. Update on the new .io site
10. My friend forgot to click on the affiliate link, can I still get credit after the fact?
11. I forgot to use a discount code during my order placement. Can I get credit or a refund for the value of that discount I missed?
Nope. You can remember to use it next time.