Flamingo a DeFi project incubated by Neo Global Development (NGD) – https://flamingo.finance/
A little information about claiming FLM – https://medium.com/flamingo-finance/claiming-flm-from-vault-v2-a46483c8b741
Updates For Everyone – Friday Night Update – Saturday Update – Wednesday Update
DeFi Dash (FLM MintRush2) – https://hokage.io/
Make sure to update your o3 wallet to the latest v3.4.10 https://o3.network/#download
Make sure to Turn OFF your VPN
The Mint Rush is over. These pages are only for reference material.
Mint Rush 2 ended on Monday, 10/5/2020 UTC 11:00 as previously planned.
Select The Wallet You Will Use
Here is a list of wrapped coins ready to be place in the Vault
NEO – https://neotube.io/nep5/f46719e2d16bf50cddcef9d4bbfece901f73cbb6/page/1
BTC – https://neotube.io/nep5/534dcac35b0dfadc7b2d716a7a73a7067c148b37/page/1
FLM Release: 2,857,100 FLM will be released every day per the Litepaper*. https://medium.com/flamingo-finance/announcement-regarding-mint-rush-2-75525d850e7d
How will Flamingo play a role in the NEO DeFi network.
Assets: A variety of assets for amplified scalability
Market: A low-friction and highly liquid marketplace
Money: Stable and well-priced currency as value medium
There has been an increased number of FLM-related scams on various social media channels as we comes closer to the official launch.
We have seen multiple forms of pre-sale scams on Telegram, Twitter and Discord, requesting transfers of funds for fake pre-sales.
- The only official channel to get FLM is via Vault on flamingo.finance, which will be launched only on 25th Sep.
- There is no pre-sale, no pre-mining for FLM, all FLM tokens are distributed for participants on flamingo.finance.
- FLM is a NEP-5 token, and hasn’t been released yet.
- A NEP-5 on NEO is equivalent to an ERC-20 on ETH
- The only official discussion group is on Discord: https://discord.com/invite/xGp9gbM. There is no other official community.
- There are only 5 channels to get FLM in the early stage of the project:
- Staking of cross-chain assets (25–30 Sep, During “Mint Rush”)
- Staking of LP tokens obtained by providing liquidity (Since 30 Sep)
- Minting of FUSD in Vault
- Depositing of synthetic stablecoin FUSD as margins to trade perpetual contracts
- Participating in DAO governance
‼️Another round of scam alert!!! ‼️Pls keep in mind the following key pointers and make sure your assets are safely guarded!— Flamingo Finance (@FlamingoFinance) September 18, 2020
1. There is NO PRE-SALE
2. There is no official telegram group yet
3. $FLM will only be released on https://t.co/dUu8VidCAT pic.twitter.com/Ie26m6h2YW
Defi & Yield Farming
What is Defi – https://www.coindesk.com/what-is-defi
What is a Defi Yield Farming Token – https://www.coindesk.com/defi-yield-farming-comp-token-explained – They have a good video.
8 thoughts on “NEO – Flamingo”
HI George, thanks for the information so far. really easy. Another question, do you know if there is a calculator or a rule how many FLM tokens you will receive per 1 NEO ?
Impossible to know. The 25 million are split by the participants. Who knows how many will participate.
Morning George. I know that Flamingo is no longer using o3 wallet. What I want to do is unwrap my NEO and forget the whole process, but Flamingo is no longer supporting o3. Do you know how to unwrap, or do
I need to send my wrapped NEO to Neoline wallet?
Don’t bother answering this question.
No, I really would like to answer it.
Just a heads up…o3 Claiming Video not playing…not getting anything…click the link and screen blinks but that’s about it…no redirection, no video…
Also…I wrapped my Neo…deposited into Vault 2….it is now staking…at what point can I unwrap my Neo…after the staking process is over or can I do that now?
Me too…Oh well George will be on it later
Hi George ,
Do I need gas in my O3 wallet to claim FLM
If so how do put Gas in my O3 wallet.